QV/BDNG Australian Travel Awards
The BDNG, in partnership with Ego Pharmaceuticals, offers an Award valued at £2500 to enable a BDNG member to attend the Australian Dermatology Nurses Association (ADNA) Annual Conference as well as a visit to the National Skin Centre, Singapore.
These Awards are open to BDNG members only who are registered nurses working in dermatology in the UK and Ireland with at least three years experience in the speciality.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 AWARD ARE NOW CLOSED.
Conditions of application
- This Award is only available to fully paid members of the BDNG who have been a member for at least 1 year. This Award is not open to Associate members
- Members can only apply for one BDNG Award every three membership years
- This award cannot be used for any other purpose
- Applicants must submit a summary of 300 words along with their application. Details of the content of this summary is outlined in the guidelines for application section
- Judging of the Award is anonymous and based solely on this summary, which should not include your name or place of work. If this anonymity is breached, applications will be rejected
- Successful applicants will be asked to write on their experiences in Dermatological Nursing
- The BDNG reserves the right to vary the amount and conditions of application or to terminate the Award, in which case the applicant will be notified
- If successful applications do not use the Award for the purposes for which it is awarded, they will be asked to return the full amount of the Award
- The names of the Award recipients will be published in Dermatological Nursing