Masters Programme Scholarships
These scholarships are designed to provide financial support for members to undertake a full Masters programme relevant to dermatology nursing
The awards are for a maximum of £12,000 each and up to four scholarships will be given each year.
Guidelines for application
1. Please read the conditions of application carefully and fully complete the application form. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. Online applications will only be accepted.
3. Applicants may be invited to attend an informal interview.
Conditions of application
- These scholarships are only available to fully paid members of the BDNG who have been a member for at least three years and remain a member whilst undertaking the Masters Programme
- Ordinary members are entitled to apply for these scholarships only
- Members can only receive one Masters scholarships
- These scholarships cannot be used for any other purpose
- Virtual interviews may take place for shortlisted applicants
- The BDNG reserves the right to vary the amounts and conditions of application or to terminate the scholarships, in which case the applicant will be notified
- If successful applications do not use the scholarships for the purposes for which it is awarded, they will be asked to return the full amount of the scholarships
- Successful applicants will be asked to write on their experiences in Dermatological Nursing
Applications are currently closed. They will reopen in 2024