The aim of these Awards is to provide financial assistance for BDNG members to attend the Annual Conference in June.
These Awards are valued at £500 each.
Application for 2019 Award is now now closed
Conditions of application
- These Awards are only available to fully paid members of the BDNG who have been a member for at least one year. Ordinary and Associate members are entitled to apply for these Awards
- Members can only receive one BDNG Award every three membership years
- These Awards can only be used to attend the BDNG Annual Conference
- Applicants must submit a summary of 300 word along with their application. Details of the content of this summary is outlined in the guidelines for application section
- Judging of the Awards is anonymous and based solely on this summary, which should not include your name or place of work. If this anonymity is breached, applications will be rejected
- Successful applicants may be asked to write on their experiences in Dermatological Nursing
- The BDNG reserves the right to vary the amounts and conditions of application or to terminate the Awards, in which case the applicant will be notified
- If successful applications do not use the Award for the purposes for which it is awarded, they will be asked to return the full amount of the Award
- The names of the Award recipients will be published in Dermatological Nursing