The aim of these scholarships is to provide financial assistance for members to attend the BDNG Annual Conference.
These awards are closed for 2023
These Awards are valued at £750 each.
Guidelines for application
1. Please read the conditions of application carefully and fully complete the application form. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. Attach a summary of 300 words on how this scholarship will benefit your practice/professional development in dermatology
3. Your application will be based solely on this summary. Please make particular reference to:
- Which elements of the programme interest you.
- How this will impact on your practice/professional development giving examples
- How will you share information with your team/colleagues giving examples
4. The summary should be word processed, Times New Roman, font 12, double spaced and include a word count
5. Online applications will only be accepted.
Conditions of application
- These scholarships are only available to fully paid members of the BDNG who have been a member for at least one year. Ordinary and Associate members are entitled to apply for these Awards
- Members can only receive one BDNG scholarship every three membership years
- These scholarships can only be used to attend the BDNG Annual Conference
- Applicants must submit a summary of 300 word along with their application. Details of the content of this summary is outlined in the guidelines for application section
- Judging of the scholarships is anonymous and based solely on the summary, which should NOT contain your name or any information which could easily identify you. If this anonymity is breached, applications will be rejected
- Successful applicants may be asked to write on their experiences in Dermatological Nursing
- The BDNG reserves the right to vary the amounts and conditions of application or to terminate the scholarships, in which case the applicant will be notified
- If successful applications do not use the scholarships for the purposes for which it is awarded, they will be asked to return the full amount of the scholarship