Ego Australian Travel Award
The travel award, sponsored by Ego, provides financial support for a member to attend the Australian Dermatology Nurses Association (ADNA) Annual Conference in 26 – 28 May 2023.
This award is valued at £2500.
Guidelines for application
1. Please read the conditions of application carefully and fully complete the application form. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. Attach a summary of 300 words on how this award will benefit your career in dermatology nursing.
3. Your application will be based solely on this summary. Please make particular reference to:
- How will this impact on your current practice and your career development
- How will you disseminate information gained to others
4. The summary should be word processed
5. Online applications will only be accepted.
Conditions of application
- This Award is only available to fully paid Ordinary members of the BDNG who have been a member for at least 1 year. This Award is not open to Associate members
- Members can only apply for one BDNG Award every three membership years
- This award cannot be used for any other purpose
- Applicants must submit a summary of 300 words along with their application. Details of the content of this summary is outlined in the guidelines for application section
- Judging of the Award is anonymous and based solely on this summary, which should not include your name or place of work. If this anonymity is breached, applications will be rejected
- Successful applicants will be asked to write on their experiences in Dermatological Nursing
- The BDNG reserves the right to vary the amount and conditions of application or to terminate the Award, in which case the applicant will be notified
- If successful applicants do not use the Award for the purposes for which it is awarded, they will be asked to return the full amount of the Award
- The names of the Award recipients will be published in Dermatological Nursing
Application for 2023 are now closed.