Practice Development Scholarships
These scholarships are designed to provide financial support to members for practice/professional development that will lead directly to improved care for patients with a dermatological condition.
The closing date for applications is the last Friday of February, May, August and November.
The awards are to a maximum value of £2000.
Guidelines for application
1. Please read the conditions of application carefully and fully complete the application form. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. Online applications will only be accepted.
Conditions of application
- These scholarships are only available to fully paid members of the BDNG who have been a member for at least one year. Ordinary and Associate members are entitled to apply for these scholarships
- Members can only receive one BDNG scholarship every three membership years
- These scholarships cannot be used for attendance at the BDNG Annual Conference
- Successful applicants may be asked to write on their experiences in Dermatological Nursing
- The BDNG reserves the right to vary the amounts and conditions of application or to terminate the scholarships, in which case the applicant will be notified
- If successful applications do not use the scholarship for the purposes for which it is awarded, they will be asked to return the full amount of the scholarship
- The names of recipients will be published in Dermatological Nursing